Tutoring the way it should be done — one-to-one!
Above Grade Level provides in-home, professional instruction in math, English and more. Our expertly-developed, customized, proven curriculum is so effective that we guarantee your child’s grade will improve by at least one full grade level or ten percentage points.
Our proven curriculum, plus one-to-one undivided attention, is why we can guarantee such results.
Above Grade Level’s programs and materials were developed by an international team of education experts and the content is continuously revised and updated to ensure your child receives the best instruction possible. Whether your child is a struggling learner, on track with peers, or gifted and looking for acceleration, we have unique, customized programs to meet individual needs.
With Above Grade Level’s in-home tutoring system, you won’t have to drive your child around town or worry that the tutors aren’t giving them enough personal attention. You won’t have to settle for national “learning centers” with cookie-cutter solutions and methods. All our tutoring is one-to-one, face-to-face and personalized.
We specialize in:
- Reading Comprehension
- SAT/PSAT & Exam Preparation
Looking for a smart investment with high purpose and low overhead?
Above Grade Level is an in-home tutoring service that uses an outstanding proprietary curriculum to help children of any grade level live up to their potential in the classroom. With over a million dollars in development, we’ve created a winning program that helps children succeed, parents be happier and franchisees run a successful business. The program works so well, we even guarantee the students’ improvement!
Interested in franchising?
We are actively seeking potential franchise owners who are passionate about helping children and families in their community; possess high morals and ethics; and are driven to achieve financial success and independence through business ownership. Single and multiple unit territories in premium locations are available to individuals and investors with the requisite management skills and financial resources. Prior experience in education or small business is not necessary to be successful. We are selective and will wait to partner with the right franchisees.
As a franchise owner, you will enjoy:
- A low-overhead model with no storefront, no rent, excellent ROI potential
- Simple, effective systems for teaching, marketing, sales and operations
- Extensive, protected curriculum, customized to the educational requirements of each state
- A business model proven to attract and retain students in a competitive business market
- A unique and highly-desired service
- Exclusive territory in your community
An Above Grade Level franchise is affordable, marketable and easily managed. You will be the exclusive provider in your area, pay no rent (since you can operate from home), and offer a product you can believe in. More importantly, you’ll be helping children in your community develop a brighter future.
We will look forward to helping you and the children of your community succeed!
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Above Grade Level
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: Training and systems have been honed and perfected since 1993 resulting in simple, effective systems for sales, marketing and operations.The training is conducted over a two week period either in the company’s home office or via interactive webinar. The training program is supported by a comprehensive training manual in an electronic format. Regularly scheduled “best practices” calls are conducted throughout the year.
- Other Info: AGL is an extention of the Whizard Academy business model. Established in 1993 The “Academy” has 45 franchised learning centers throughout the US and Canada. The Company has a new brand name however, they are not new to the tutoring industry or to the tutoring franchise space. Above Grade Level is offering a higher value franchise opportunity at a lower cost than its competitors.
The company’s senior management has extensive franchise experience. Dan Herrick and Mitch Stark have sold more that 270 franchises in the service and retail sectors. Mike O’Donnell has been instrumental in developing some of the country’s most innovative traditional and virtual learning programs.